Tuesday, October 31, 2006

WEEK NINE: HAPPY HALLOWEEN

If only I'd thought of this.

As always, folks, please send me yr picks by game time, which this week is 1pm EST this Sunday. Here's this week's slate:

Atlanta at Detroit
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Dallas at Washington
Green Bay at Buffalo
Houston at NY Horsemeat for Dogs! Giants
Kansas City at St Louis
Miami at Chicago
New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Tennessee at Jacksonville
Minnesota at San Francisco
Cleveland at San Diego
Denver at Pittsburgh
Indianapolis at New England
Oakland at Seattle (plus total points)

Good luck! And as always, I'm posting my picks here in the comment section.

1 comment:

mattymatty said...

My picks:
Atlanta
Baltimore
Washington
Green Bay
NY Horsemeat for Dogs! Giants
KC
Chicago
Tampa Bay
Jacksonville
Minnesota
San Diego
Denver
New England
Seattle (13 points)