Tuesday, October 03, 2006

WEEK FIVE: ROCK'N THE FRO



I have no idea who this guy is or how he ever put on a baseball cap, but I am officially championing him for the Hall of Fame. Go, whatever yr name is!

Anyway, its time for Week 5! Yay! This week T.O. returns to the scene of his many crimes against humanity, LaVarr Arrington gets a shot at his former team, and Mike Martz discovers yet another use for used children's underwear. ("Its a floor Wax!" "No! Its a dessert topping!")

So, send in those picks (preferably in the order they appear below) pronto-like to matthew.kory@gmail.com. As always, I'll take 'em up until game time, which this week is 1pm EST on Sunday, though I like it better when you send them in earlier. What can I say, its just the way I was brought up.

Buffalo at Chicago
Cleveland at Carolina
Detroit at Minnesota
Miami at New England
St Louis at Green Bay
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Washington at NY Regurgitation Giants
Kansas City at Arizona
NY Jets at Jacksonville
Oakland at San Francisco
Dallas at Philadelphia
Pittsburgh at San Diego
Baltimore at Denver (plus total points)


Good luck!

1 comment:

mattymatty said...

My Winners for the week:

Chicago
Carolina
Minnesota
New England
Green Bay
New Orleans
Indianapolis
Washington
Kansas City
Jacksonville
San Francisco
Dallas
San Diego
Denver (24)