Monday, November 01, 2010

Week 8: Update

I just wrote this long update but blogger ate it.  I'm really pissed. 

It was hilarious.  Lots of topical humor, but humor that made you think, you know?  Think hard about your place in this world and the best way to live your life.  I was prouder of that update than I have been of anything else I've ever done. Ever. 

But fucking blogger ate it.  So after screaming every nasty word I know as loudly as I possibly can, my lungs are sore.  Which means to show my continued rage I was forced to throw pumpkins into the street.  It was a nice tension reliever.  Seeing those pumpkins explode into thousands of tiny bits was cathartic.  So were the shards of glass from the windshield of that cab.  I'm feeling much better.  At least thats what I told the police officer before he tazed me, which, by the way, was completely unnecessary.  I was putting my pants back on. 

Anyway, to the pool(poop!)!

Week 8 is a four person race.  Three of those peeps have 8 wins.  Those three are Jon Stover, Joey Bansen, and Karl Vaillancourt.  All three also picked Indianapolis to win on Monday night.  That leaves a hole, and where there's a hole there's Alex Mena!  Wait, that came out badly... well, anyway, Alex has seven wins, but he is the lone person in the pool to pick Houston.  So, should Houston win, Alex would be in the running as well. 

Here's how it breaks down.

If Indianapolis wins...

... and the total number of points is between 0 and 46, Joey Bansen wins.
... and the total number of points is between and 47 and 51, Jon Stover wins.
... and the total number of points is between and 52 and infinity, Karl Vaillancourt wins.

If Houston wins...

... and the total number of points is between 0 and 46, Joey Bansen wins.
... and the total number of points is between 47 and 51, Jon Stover wins.
... and the total number of points is between 52 and 59, Karl Vaillancourt wins.
... and the total number of points is between 60 and infinity, Alex Mena wins.

Good luck to all involved.  I'll be back with the final tallies and the Week 9 schedule tomorrow night.
.

1 comment:

Liberator713 said...

I didn't think I had a chance. I thought my chances of winning were about as good as Jerry Jones wearing a Rangers cap during his post mortem on the Cowboys latest poop. But guess what? There I am, hoping that 2 teams from Texas can regain some sport cred for the whole state. Go Houston and Go Cliff Lee, (and the Texas Rangers by default!). I hate the Cowboys and still think the Houston Texans will be in Arlington in Feb. 2011.
Love it!