Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week 12: Schedule

Here is your schedule for Week 12.  Lots of Thursday night goodness* to be had.  Just don't forget to send in your picks and have a great Thanksgiving.

*meaning: badness

Thursday Games:

New England at Detroit
New Orleans at Dallas
Cincinnati at New York Jets

Sunday & Monday Games:

Jacksonville at New York Giants
Minnesota at Washington
Green Bay at Atlanta
Carolina at Cleveland
Pittsburgh at Buffalo
Tennessee at Houston
Kansas City at Seattle
Miami at Oakland
Philadelphia at Chicago
Tampa Bay at Baltimore
St. Louis at Denver
San Diego at Indianapolis
San Francisco at Arizona (plus total points)
.

3 comments:

mattymatty said...

Here are my Thursday picks for Week 12:

New England
New Orleans
Cincinnati

mattymatty said...

OK, OK, I've come to my senses. I'm off the Cincy bandwagon. So my AMENDED picks for Week 12:

New England
New Orleans
New York Jets

mattymatty said...

Here are the rest of my Week 12 picks:


New York Giants
Minnesota
Green Bay
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Houston
Kansas City
Oakland
Philadelphia
Baltimore
St. Louis
San Diego
San Francisco (25)