Friday, September 10, 2010

Week 1: Pre-Update

As most of you know, I sometimes post updates to this here blog during the weekend.  Usually I do this on Sunday night before the Monday night match up.  Its fun to know if you're still in the running for the Weekly Standard Prize (WSP) and what you need to happen to win it. 

We're not that far down the road in Week 1 but I thought I'd post this pre-update to let you know how you're faring after Thursday's game.

So I've got good news and bad news. The good news is you got the Thursday night game correct.  The bad news is so did everyone else.  Yup, everyone picked the Saints this week.  Surprising, actually, because the Vikings wouldn't have been a bad pick, but nobody fell for it.   Everyone is now 1-0 on the season.  Congrats. 

I suspect things will start to stratify a bit on Sunday.  Here's to that.
.

No comments: